This premier assisted living residence has spacious suites designed to provide residents with living room and bedroom space. Each suite has its own private bath with shower. However, a large handicapped shower and a walk-in whirlpool tub are available if a resident chooses.
There are four levels of care in the assisted living that are based on a care level assessment done by the licensed nurse. Using the Care Level Assessment Guidelines, the following are evaluated: mobility, bathing, dressing, medications, nutrition, personal hygiene needs, mental status, behavior, medical stability.
Services provided by Woodland Terrace:
- 24-hour-a-day assistance by trained personnel
- 24 hour-a-day nursing consultation
- All meals and snacks, including special diets
- Weekly housekeeping with touch ups
- Weekly personal and linen laundering
- Daily activity and socialization programs
- Spiritual programs
- Emergency call system
- Sprinkler system throughout
- Transportation arrangements
- Day excursions
- Assistance in community service activities
On-site services available from outside sources:
- Physician services
- Podiatry services
- Laboratory services
- Therapies (physical, occupational, speech)
- Beautician/Barber services
All Woodland Terrace residences provide quality service to the senior population. Our emphasis is always on providing resident-centered service designed to promote independence and the abilities of each person.