Our premier assisted living residence in Bridgman, Michigan has spacious suites designed to provide residents with living room and bedroom space. Each suite has its own private bath with a shower. However, a large handicapped shower and a walk-in whirlpool tub are available if a resident chooses.
There are four levels of care in Bridgman assisted living, which are based on a care level assessment done by the licensed nurse. Using the Care Level Assessment Guidelines, the following are evaluated: mobility, bathing, dressing, medications, nutrition, personal hygiene needs, mental status, behavior, medical stability. Our assisted living campus has trained staff that can provide Memory Care services and Alzheimer's care services on our Bridgman, MI campus.
Senior Living & Assisted Living Services in Bridgman, MI:
- 24-hour-a-day assistance by trained personnel
- 24 hour-a-day nursing consultation
- All meals and snacks, including special diets
- Weekly housekeeping with touch ups
- Weekly personal and linen laundering
- Daily activity and socialization programs
- Spiritual programs
- Emergency call system
- Sprinkler system throughout
- Transportation arrangements
- Day excursions
- Assistance in community service activities
Senior Living & Assisted Living On-site services available from outside sources:
- Physician services
- Podiatry services
- Laboratory services
- Therapies (physical, occupational, speech)
- Beautician/Barber services
All Woodland Terrace residences provide quality senior living and assisted living services to the senior population. Our emphasis is always on providing resident-centered service designed to promote independence and the abilities of each person.