24 hr Awake Supervision
Owners On Site
Welcome to Our Bridgman Campus
We are located on twelve acres of dunes and woods in the pleasant rural community of Bridgman, Michigan. These residences were all designed with the idea of maintaining a home-like environment in a community setting. To avoid the difficulties associated with elevators, all of our residences are located on the ground floor.
THIS CAMPUS PROVIDES SUITES FOR:
SERVICES PROVIDED BY WOODLAND TERRACE:
- 24 hour awake supervision and licensed nursing consultation.
- CPR and First Aid certified resident care assistants, who have also been trained to assist with activities of daily living.
- Resident care assistants who are trained in dementia care and the use of management techniques relating to residents with behavior problems.
- 3 meals per day with snacks throughout the day.
- Housekeeping, personal and laundry services.
- Transportation to regularly scheduled activities as well as personal appointments.
- Mail service.
- Friendly staff throughout.
- An emphasis is placed on wellness and maximizing strengths. Programs are planned relating to healthy aging, exercise, and other areas which will help promote health.
- Behavior management services (on-site from outside source).
- Hospice (on-site from outside source).