24 hr Awake Supervision
Owners On Site
Welcome to Our Senior Living Campus in Bridgman
Our senior living & assisted living community in Bridgman, MI is located on twelve acres of dunes and woods in a pleasant rural community. These residences were all designed with the idea of maintaining a home-like environment in a community setting. To avoid the difficulties associated with elevators, all of our residences are located on the ground floor.
THIS CAMPUS PROVIDES SUITES FOR:
ASSISTED LIVING & SENIOR LIVING SERVICES PROVIDED BY WOODLAND TERRACE:
- 24 hour awake supervision and licensed nursing consultation.
- CPR and First Aid certified resident care assistants, who have also been trained to assist with activities of daily living.
- Resident care assistants who are trained in dementia care and the use of management techniques relating to residents with behavior problems.
- 3 meals per day with snacks throughout the day.
- Housekeeping, personal and laundry services.
- Transportation to regularly scheduled activities as well as personal appointments.
- Mail service.
- Friendly staff throughout.
- An emphasis is placed on wellness and maximizing strengths. Programs are planned relating to healthy aging, exercise, and other areas that will help promote health.
- Behavior management services (on-site from an outside source).
- Hospice (on-site from an outside source).