Winding River Court
Our Winding River community was developed to provide outstanding service and programs for those residents who may have mild to moderate Dementia/Alzheimer’s and also to those who may have more extensive physical needs. This area will be staffed 24 hours each day with care providers who have specialized training to maximize our resident’s comfort. To ensure the safety of our seniors, this area will remain locked and alarmed.
At Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow, we take a holistic approach to the care of our residents. Our goal is to provide a level of assistance that will lead to their greatest degree of independence, privacy and dignity.
For those individuals who may exceed our levels of care within the assisted living community due to extensive physical care needs or who may need specialized supervision due to behaviors or cognitive issues, a Care Level Assessment will be administered by one of our licensed nurses to determine placement for the Winding River community. Our residents will have a level of care tailored to their personal needs.
Services provided at Winding River Court in addition to the standard assisted living services:
- 24-hour assistance with personnel trained in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Specialized active and passive activity programs
- Alarmed doors with security codes to enter and exit
- Large outside enclosed area for walking and outside activities
- Linens and towels
- Personal hygiene products (does not include incontinence supplies)
Our residents also have the ability to receive assistance with activities of daily living from our trained personnel.
On-site services available from outside sources:
- Physician/Nurse Practitioner
- Therapy (Physical, Occupational and Speech)
- Massage therapy
- Wound care management
- Behavior management